Your homework for tonight is:
- Complete the Exponent Properties Involving Quotients Pre-Assessment on the Moodle, and then fill out the self-assess part of your student checklist. (Note that there is an additional, optional pre-assessment if you want more practice.)
- Watch and complete the Define and Use Zero and Negative Exponents Video. As you watch it, please make sure you follow the directions/recommendations for how to watch and complete it. This should probably take about 20 minutes total, so plan accordingly.
- After you've completed watching the video, including working out the self-check problems in your notebook, then make sure you login to the Moodle and complete the free-response summary (sample) and submit your self-check answers (just the answers, you only need to show the work in your notebook). Please make a note of any questions you may still have and come to class ready to ask them and/or figure them out with your classmates.
- Prepare for the Exponent Properties Involving Products Assessment tomorrow.
- If you haven't yet, complete your blog post that is due by Wednesday.