Your homework for tonight is:
- Watch and complete the Permutations Video. As you watch it, please make sure you follow the directions/recommendations for how to watch and complete it. This should probably take about 20 minutes total, so plan accordingly.
- After you've completed watching the video, including working out the self-check problems in your notebook, then make sure you login to the Moodle and complete the free-response summary (sample) and submit your self-check answers (just the answers, you only need to show the work in your notebook). Please make a note of any questions you may still have and come to class ready to ask them and/or figure them out with your classmates.
- Don't forget about your Systems of Equations Math Write due on Monday.
- Complete the Probability and Odds Pre-Assessment on the Moodle, and then fill out the self-assess part of your student checklist. (Note that there is an additional, optional pre-assessment if you want more practice.)
- Please read the comments on your scientific notation and exponents blog posts to see how you can improve on future writing/blogging assignments.