Monday, December 24, 2012

Your Evaluations . . . of Me

While you can still submit your evaluation of me (and your parents can submit their evaluation of me here), here are the results so far from the ones you've submitted. Note that I've slightly edited them. As you may recall, you could include your name if you wished (11 out of the 15 submitted did), so I edited that column out. Similarly, your parents could include their name (10 out of the 11 submitted did), which I edited out, and some of them included identifying information in their comments, so I edited those a bit as well (for example, changing a name to "StudentName").

Note that these are copies of the evaluations (so I could edit them), so if you or your parents submit additional evaluations using the links above they will not immediately appear below (although I may copy over the results eventually).

So, what do you think, anything we can learn from these?

Student Feedback


 Parent Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment