Your homework for tonight is:
- Check the portal for the results of your assessment, fill out your student checklist with your results, and make a plan for retake (if necessary), including making an appointment online. You have to score at least a 4.5 out of 5 to be considered proficient. If you score less than a 4.5, then you'll need to come in and re-assess. (If you score a 4.5, you can also choose to come in and re-assess to try to get the 5 - I highly encourage that, but don't require it). If you score below a 3.5, then it will show in the grade book as "missing" (which counts like a 0) until you come in and re-assess at least one time. (It's really important to master these skills as we go along, which is why I put it as missing to make sure you come in and re-assess.)
- Finish #5 on the worksheet we were working on in class.
- Complete the Solving Systems of Equations by Elimination Pre-Assessment on the Moodle, and then fill out the self-assess part of your student checklist.
- I will not be available all day on Tuesday, November 6th and periods 4 - 6 on Tuesday November 13th for re-assessment purposes. Please plan accordingly. Thanks.
- If you didn't already respond to the invite from Cel.ly, please text @algebra1213 to 23559. Thanks.