Writing Linear Equations Using Slope-Intercept Form Assessment (pdf).
Your homework for tonight is:
- Check the portal for the results of your assessment, fill out your student checklist with your results, and make a plan for retake (if necessary), including making an appointment online. You have to score at least a 4.5 out of 5 to be considered proficient. If you score less than a 4.5, then you'll need to come in and re-assess. (If you score a 4.5, you can also choose to come in and re-assess to try to get the 5 - I highly encourage that, but don't require it). If you score below a 3.5, then it will show in the grade book as "missing" (which counts like a 0) until you come in and re-assess at least one time. (It's really important to master these skills as we go along, which is why I put it as missing to make sure you come in and re-assess.)
- Work on your slide(s) for Slope Rida. Remember that your final draft is due no later than before you go to bed Sunday night (and preferably earlier.) Don't forget to share it with me in some way before you go to bed on Sunday night (here's the original assignment).
- Watch and complete the Writing Linear Equations in Point-Slope Form video. As you watch it, please make sure you follow the directions/recommendations for how to watch and complete it. This should probably take about 20 minutes total, so plan accordingly.
- After you've completed watching the video, including working out the self-check problems in your notebook, then make sure you login to the Moodle and complete the free-response summary (sample) and submit your self-check answers (just the answers, you only need to show the work in your notebook). Please make a note of any questions you may still have and come to class ready to ask them and/or figure them out with your classmates.
- Don't forget about reviewing for the midterm - review pre-assessments on the Moodle.