Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday, October 5, 2012


Opener (pdf).

Lesson (pdf).

Your homework for tonight is:
  1. Please finish the worksheet we started in class. If you have questions about how to do it, ask. Ask a parent, a sibling, a friend, a classmate, or me (you know how to get a hold of me). Do not come into class Monday and say "I didn't get it." If you do, my blood pressure might rise to dangerous levels which makes my forehead turn really red and nobody wants to see that.

  2. Work on your slide(s) for Slope Rida. Remember that your final draft is due no later than before you go to bed Sunday night (and preferably earlier.) Don't forget to let me know when it's finished via email or text (here's the original assignment).

  3. Complete the Writing Linear Equations in Point-Slope Form Pre-Assessment on the Moodle, and then fill out the self-assess part of your student checklist.

  4. Don't forget about reviewing for the midterm - review pre-assessments on the Moodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment