Your homework for this weekend is:
- Complete the Writing Linear Equations in Standard Form Pre-Assessment on the Moodle, and then fill out the self-assess part of your student checklist.
- Also Complete the Essential Learning #3 Pre-Assessment on the Moodle. This is over slope, slope-intercept form, and point-slope form (so review). We'll also be taking that next Tuesday.
- If you haven't written it yet, your parent/teacher conference reflection is due Sunday.
- If you haven't yet, please complete this Connected Learners Feedback survey before you go to bed on Sunday night.
- If you haven't yet, download the Geogebra file from the Moodle and play around with the best fit line. After downloading and opening in Geogebra, click on the right side on the graph, that should bring up the tools. Click on the line tool, then on the line through two points. Then click on two points you think represent the graph and look at the line. Then undo and try with two different points. Keep playing around until you think you have the "best" fit line.